Floorplan of The Warren, Hurst Green, BB7 9QJ
EPC Graph

The Warren, Hurst Green, BB7

2 Bed Mews - 600 pcm

*** Any tenant must have a strong local connection to the Hurst Green area or Stonyhurst College to qualify**
A brand new mews style house which is offered through the Home Reach "Step One" scheme where a purchaser is gifted a 1% share of the property and then rents the remaining 99% share. Home Reach Step One provides your first step on the property ladder- a route to home ownership without the need for a deposit for a deposit or a mortgage and at a very affordable monthly cost. With Home Reach Step One, Heylo will gift you 1% share of your chosen property, you can choose to purchase more shares (initially up to 25%) at any time. You will receive our standard Home Reach, part buy-part rent lease and pay a low monthly rent on the remaining shares. Gifting the 1% means you are able to live in the home as if you"ve bought it outright.

This attractive brand new house has been built by Hillcrest Homes and offers a stunning open-plan ground floor layout, private parking and an enclosed lawned rear garden. This small development is situated within the extremely desirable Hurst Green with surrounding countryside, primary school and two local village pubs.


  • Brand new mews house
  • Gifted 1% & pay rent the remaining 99%
  • Open plan lounge and kitchen
  • Prime village location
  • 69 m2 (742 sq ft) approx.
  • 2 double bedrooms, 3-piece bathroom
  • Long terms with a view to purchase more
  • Parking at the front, rear garden
  • Fitted kitchen; flooring included

Room details Request viewing

Ground Floor

Entrance hallway: With alarm control panel. Staircase with spindles and balustrade off to the first floor.

Cloakroom: With 2-piece suite comprising low suite w.c. with push button flush, wall-hung corner wash handbasin with chrome mixer tap, tiled floor, part=tiled walls.

Open plan Kitchen/dining & living room: 7.4m x 4.7m narrowing to 2.4m (24"3" x 15"4" narrowing to 7"10");
Lounge area with television point, understairs storage cupboard, glazed French doors opening onto the rear garden.

Kitchen area: with fitted white gloss wall and base units with complementary dark laminate working surface and splashback, integrated stainless steel electric fan oven, 4-ring electric hob with extractor over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine and tiled floor.

First Floor

Landing: With loft access.

Bedroom One: 4.7m x 2.7m narrowing to 1.6m (15"5" x 8"11" narrowing to 5"2); with overstairs storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder.

Bedroom two: 2.5m x 4.7m (8"2" x 15"5").

Bathroom: With 3-piece white suite comprising low suite w.c. with push button flush, pedestal wash handbasin with chrome mixer tap and panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and fixed head thermostatic shower over with separate hand held shower head, glass shower screen. Chrome heated ladder style towel rail, part-tiled walls, tiled floor.

Exterior

Outside: Private allocated parking space and visitor parking. To the rear there is an enclosed garden with paved patio area, lawn and timber boundary fence.

SERVICES: Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected. Gas is not available in Hurst Green.

HEATING: Electric central heating system with radiators complemented by PV solar panels, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.

VIEWING: By appointment with our office

REQUIREMENTS: To be eligible for the property the buyer must work at Stonyhurst College or live in the surrounding area, your household income is above 15,000, you are a first time buyer or cannot afford to buy outright and do not currently own a property.

We are selling these properties on behalf of Home Reach; once registered with help-to-buy you will need to complete a financial assessment.

Please ask at the office for further details.

Rent is payable for the 99% share not purchased, the rent is calculated at 2.75% of the unsold equity. For example if a 99% share was purchased the monthly rent would be 227,700 @ 2.75% per annum = approximately 625.26 per month.
You will need to pay a 99 reservation fee.
Buildings insurance, ground rent and the estate charge are included within the rent.

On completion you will need to pay the rent and admin fee for the remaining days of the month in which you complete and for the following month. This is not an additional admin or month"s rent, rent is paid in advance to allow time for your direct debit to be set up. Rent and admin fee will be collected via direct debit in your third month.